The Executive Digital Transformation Leadership Program is focused on building the technical capacity of people leading, managing or influencing digital transformation, implementation of ICT services, performance tracking and integration of business intelligence into the core operations of organizations. This will take place over an 8-week period commencing with a three-day knowledge forum.
This event follows the eye-opening conversation from the Africa Healthcare Supply Chain Dialogue 2022, East Africa Edition.
The Experience Structure
This Executive Digital Transformation Program will take place over an 8-week period commencing with
- A three-day knowledge forum
- An eight-week knowledge-to-action guided journey
- Participants graduating with an Executive Certificate on Leading Digital Transformation from Strathmore Business School.
The Target Audience
- Professionals with strong leadership skills who want to have a powerful impact on the success of their organization’s innovation processes.
- CTOs, CIOs, and technical professionals who want to obtain a broader strategic vision about how these key technologies can transform their business operations.
- CEOs, general directors, and other functional managers in technical areas whose companies are going through digital transformations and who want to create new business models and optimize their current operations.