- This event has passed.
A Special Dinner during the Global Expo Botswana
October 31, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm UTC+2
Digital transformation is presently redefining service delivery and reinventing the future of how most things work. Although government agencies are some of the biggest consumers of technology, are these agencies prepared for transformed service delivery? Many countries still lack the necessary infrastructure and partnerships to leverage digital technologies and offer inclusive, dependable, and rapid services.
In line with the President of the Republic of Botswana, His Excellency Dr. Mokweetsi E.K. Masisi’s ambition to leverage digital engagements to transform Botswana, there is a compelling need to bolster engagements that would drive the acceleration of this agenda especially by the government agencies.
The Theme: Leveraging Data and Technology Innovations to Transform Service Delivery
This special dinner, hosting senior government officials, featured a keynote address by Professor Benedict Oramah, President and Chairman of Afreximbank, a leading voice on the continent transformation agenda and how public institutions can operate to better serve their constituents.
(included but not limited to)
- Keletsositse Olebile, CEO, Botswana Investment and Trade Center
- Humphrey Nwugo, Regional Chief Operating Officer Southern Africa, African Export Import Bank (Afreximbank)
- Professor Benedict Oramah, President and Chairman, African Export Import Bank (Afreximbank)
- Bramuel Mwalo, Founder & CEO, Xetova
- Christopher Oshiafi, Group CEO, Pan African Capital Group